Tuesday, February 17, 2009

whats wrong with me???

this week is a hell test and assigment busy week for me....my body feel so tired,my brain feels very heavy,and i`m not get enough sleep..but although all of it,i can`t sleep well or cannot sleep..i think that i only sleep 2.5hr a days...and that is when the class already start.this make me tend to escape class and i know that is not good.but what can i do,that is the only time i can sleep and regain my energy.so,is the anybody out there who`s know how to cure me???i have a problem to sleep when the time to sleep comes.

2 comments:

  1. ops....we have the same problem..
    insomnia...huhu..
    hard to sleep when it should be tyme 4 me to sleep..
    uwaa...
    but lately...mab coz of my bz life.. i can sleep faster than usual..haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. ko saba je la ben..
    bwk2 btenang..
    aku ad petua utk pnyakit ko yg xleh tdo ni,

    b4 tdo bace doa tdo dulu..
    bru leh dtg mood tdo tu..hahah

    ReplyDelete